What makes us different:
- Close relationships with schools to ensure high customer satisfaction
- We design uniforms for client schools from a suite of fabrics, colours and styles in whatever combination they require
- Ethical manufacturing mainly in Europe ensures the highest quality garments, peace-of-mind and fast stock replenishment
- British and European cloths and trims ensure our garments are comfortable and look smarter for longer
- Flexible service options tailored to the schools’ particular needs
- To be highest quality & most ethical school uniform supplier in the UK
- To help schools maintain a unique & smart appearance
- To keep the cost of school uniforms to a minimum
- To ensure our uniforms are comfortable to wear
- To deliver high quality garments that last longer
- To provide the best service available
In 1870 C.G. Southcott started making military uniforms in Bridlington, East Yorkshire; today his Great grandsons run School Colours. The principles of using the latest machinery and technologies have not changed over the generations, ensuring our garments are of the highest quality available.
For four generations we have been supplying high quality school uniforms to schools throughout the UK and in other countries. Our designs allow schools to achieve a unique and smart appearance that the children, teachers and parents can all be proud of.